Location: Dublin City Centre
Reporting to: Finance Manager
A leading multinational technology / internet company based in Dublin City Centre is recruiting for an Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accountant will assist with the day to day running of the finance department, month end activities and management accounts preparation.
Suitable candidates will be at part qualified or finalist level with an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and will have 3+ years’ experience in an accounts role with experience in financial accounting and reporting. They will also have good organisational and communication skills with a desire to learn and progress in their career.
• Month end close activities to include journal processing, fixed asset movements, accruals and prepayments
• Monthly revenue recognition postings and reconciliation to deferred revenue system
• Assist in preparation of management accounts to P&L and balance sheet
• Processing supplier invoices
• Processing payments run
• Creditor reconciliations and retranslation
• Processing customer invoicing
• Calculating Commissions
• Debtor reconciliations
• Preparing audit files and liaising with auditors
• Standardise and automate where possible month end tasks to improve month end timelines
• Assist in preparation of VAT returns
• Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate, including a study package to cover the remaining exams.
Please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel for further information and a details job description.