My client, a financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a part-time, immediate start position.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Posting journal entries to general ledger
• Managing the purchase ledger process and cash balances
• Preparing & analyzing monthly management accounts’
• Liaise with tax tram on VAT returns
• Preparing sales invoices & credit notes
• Performing credit control
• Ensure all event related income & costs are accounted for
• Attend to ad hoc tasks as required
• Accounting Technician, ideally
• 2+ years’ experience working with accounts
• Proficient Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong report writing skills
• Deadline driven