My client based in Dublin 2 is seeking an accounts assistant for a 6 month contract.
The Accounts Assistant will report into the Group Financial Controller and will support the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and accounting teams. The role will initially be a temporary role for 6 months but has the potential to become permanent.
• Record Accounts Payable invoices on a daily basis
• Reconcile creditor accounts on a monthly basis
• Collate and submit debit cards and credit cards on a monthly basis to directors and staff for analysis
• Answer AP queries
• Prepare sales invoices
• Produce Ad-hoc reports and deal with administration matters
• Provide Ad-hoc support to Payroll
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good working knowledge of Accounts software
• Excellent communication skills
• The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
• Qualifications: IATI or equivalent