Location: Dublin City Centre
Reporting to: Finance Director
A leading retail business and well-known brand is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this person should have 1+ years’ experience in an industry accounts/AP role with a desire to further their skills and knowledge. They should also have strong attention to detail, Excel skills and the ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative.
• Process a high volume of invoices
• Make sure invoices are authorised by relevant person and are correctly coded for the GL
• Ensure payment terms of suppliers are met
• Responsible for the processing of supplier bank payments, various currencies.
• Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements
• Process employee expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards
• Investigations relating to invoices
• Reviewing bi- weekly/monthly payroll for various companies, along with posting journals.
• Day to day journal posting
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the FD
Please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel for further info and full job description.