Accounts Assistant/ Bookkeeper
My client, a boutique investment firm is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper with extensive Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping experience to join their team.
The opportunity has arisen for a hard-working and ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to gain significant and valuable exposure across a range of sectors that the group is active in and to take responsibility for accounting activities, across all aspects of the business.
• Office management day- to-day and general all round administration duties
• Personal assistant duties and hands-on approach to all day to day requirements of the business
• Bookkeeping and generation of Monthly Management accounts and reports.
• Budgeting and Analysis
• Assist with year-end audits
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA or Qualified Accounting Technician)
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with relevant accounts experience
• Strong bookkeeping skills are essential
• Strong IT skills: Microsoft, Excel, Outlook & ERP system/ accounting package
• Keen interest in the property sector, is advantageous
• Strong attention to detail
A competitive salary is on offer.
Suitable and qualified candidates please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan on 01 6377024 or email@example.com.