Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Dublin City Centre
A rapidly growing technology company based in Dublin City Centre is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable Specialist will look after the AP function for the Group.
Suitable candidates will have at least 1+ years’ experience in accounts payable with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. They will work well as part of a team and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Process invoices and employee expenses including review and validation
• Perform credit reconciliations
• Prepare and process payments both manually and electronically
• Reporting: VAT, VIES and Intratat and payments for cash flow forecasting
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Assist with the annual audit
If interested, please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel for further info and a detailed job description.