Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: North Dublin
Reporting to: Assistant Financial Controller
A leading, rapidly growing technology company based in North Dublin is recruiting for an AP Supervisor to join their team. Reporting to the Assistant FC this person will be responsible for the AP function of the business and the supervision of 4 Accounts Payable Assistants.
Suitable candidates will be experienced accounts payable professionals with at least 5 years AP experience. They will have previous managerial/supervisory experience and be proactive, problem solvers with excellent communication skills.
• Manage the AP team of 4 AP Assistants including training, performance management, employee development and develop KPI’s for the function
• Review the AP processes and procedure and ensure standardisation of same and improvements where necessary
• Month end activities relating to AP
• Monitor AP accounting to ensure it is performed correctly
• Assist with external audit activities relating to AP
• Cash flow analysis and payment forecasting
• Cost reporting
• Ad hoc reporting and project work as requested
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
For further details please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel.