Accounts Payable Team Lead – Dublin North
Our client, within the public sector is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Team Lead to join their team in Dublin North on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing and providing accounts administration support for a range of activities within the Accounts Payable function.
You will report to the Controller Group Financial Operations.
- Coordinate, support and training of Accounts Payable staff
- Review and authorise company payment runs
- Manage the Expense function
- Ensure month end close is completed and all reconciliations (review and sign off of monthly supplier reconciliations and other Balance Sheet accounts)
- Review and authorise revenue returns
- Liaise with external and internal auditors and assist with the annual statutory audit
- Other duties as required
- An experienced Accounts Payable Team Lead with a minimum of 3 years’ experience leading an accounts payable team in a large, fast moving environment
- Degree in a relevant business area or Accounting Technician Qualification with min. 3 years’ relevant experience
- Strong MS Excel skills and extensive experience with financial systems
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan at email@example.com or call me on 01 6377024.