Accounts Payable & Treasury Administrator – Dublin North
Our industry client is recruiting for an Accounts Payable and Treasury Administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis. The primary function of the role will be the administration of accounts payable for the member companies in the group.
- Processing supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Prepare payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciliations of intercompany balances
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Assist the Financial Accountant with month end activities
- PQ Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician or studying towards accounting qualification
- 1-3 years' similar experience in an accounts payable function
- Experience in the operation of accounting software packages
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Suitable and interested candidates, please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.