Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: West Dublin
Reporting to: Financial Controller
A manufacturing company in West Dublin is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this person will look after the AP function for the Group and assist in some other areas of finance.
Suitable candidates will have 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. They will work well as part of a team and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Managing supplier accounts, reconciliations and payments
• Code & input purchase invoices on the accounts system
• Processing and filing supplier invoices
• Arranging for approval of supplier invoices for timely payment within agreed credit terms
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to invoices
• Dealing with suppliers daily in relation to queries raised on supplier invoices
• Raising payments – Preparation of online and cheque payments for authorisation
• Manage petty cash float
• Complete monthly VIES and Interstat returns
• Other ad-hoc functions - Support AR function through the recording and allocation of sales receipts to customer accounts on the accounts system and support HR administration (filing of employee records etc)
If interested, please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel for further info and a detailed job description.