Location: West Dublin
A leading retail Group based in West Dublin is recruiting for an Accounts Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The Accounts Technician will support the finance team in the financial reporting for the Group.
• Assist with the preparation of management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Prepare journal entries for posting
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Prepare VAT returns and submit to the revenue
• CSO reporting
• Assist with year-end and interim audits and act as point of contact for queries
• Other ad hoc duties as requested
• Qualified Accounts Technician or Part Qualified Accountant
• Experience with the preparation of management accounts
• 2 years previous experience (ideally in retail but not essential)
• Working knowledge of accounting standard
• Excellent attention to detail and proficient in Excel
For further info and a detailed job description please apply through the link provided to Aoife Kelly in The Panel.