Our client is a Financial Start Up with an established global record beginning to build out it’s Dublin team.
As Administration Executive you will be one of the first hires made for the team. You will play a large part in shaping the organisation and its culture. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain hands on experience in a start-up environment and get engrained into an organisation.
You will be responsible for:
• Handling inbound calls, emails and online contact forms from potential customers.
• Screening potential customers for eligibility and recording details
• Sending Information Packs, making follow-up calls and scheduling meetings
• Liaising with customers throughout the application process
• General administration
• 2+ years administration experience
• Experience in a lender, broker or other retail financial services company is beneficial
• Interest in or acquiring QFA or APA
• An organised self-starter with a strong team ethic
For more information please apply with an up to date CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.