Position: Advisory / Transaction Services - Manager
My client, one of Ireland's leading firms of accountants and business advisors providing professional services in audit, accounting, taxation, consulting, corporate finance, corporate recovery and insolvency is seeking an Advisory Services Manager to join their team.
Financial Advisory incorporates a range of services including Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Debt Restructuring, Company Valuations, Independent Business Reviews and Forensic Reviews.
The successful candidate will primarily be involved in transaction services work, including buy and sell side due diligence and related services. Our clients typically include alternative/direct lenders, private equity houses, banks and large SMEs.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Partners with responsibility for Financial Advisory services.
The candidate will be expected to:
• Lead and assist in Financial Advisory assignments, with a primary focus on Transaction Services
• Interact directly with clients and targets in the delivery of projects
• Possess strong communication skills, particularly with regard to written reports and presentations
• Manage relationships with clients and other business contacts and maintain focus on business development opportunities
• Work to deadlines and within budgets on projects
• A broad range of experience of working with SMEs across key business sectors
• Experience in robustly challenging financial and non-financial aspects of businesses
• Ability to undertake sector based research and form a view as to risks and opportunities for a business operating in the sector
• Financial modelling, including the preparation and interrogation of models
• Strong report writing abilities
• Experience of working in a transaction based environment would be an advantage
• Qualified accountant with experience in a medium / large practice environment, post qualification experience in relevant area would be an advantage
• Self-confident individual with strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities