My client, a leading Fund administrator have an immediate requirement for an AML Investor Services Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis. In this role you will manage team of analysts to oversee the day to day volume of trades from the Transfer Agency to implement AML compliance that is in line with Irish regulations. Reporting to the AML Manger you will support the Global Funds services business which is responsible for processing subscription and redemption referrals.
• Day to day management of team and adequate allocation of resource ensuring effective daily trade activity.
• Responsible for follow up with investors regarding outstanding AML documentation and update of records.
• Preparation for and participation in Client operational calls regarding AML for the Client’s investor base, Due Diligence visits by Clients, Investors and Auditors.
• Review and implementation of new regulations, to include involvement in all phases of an implementation project.
• Continuous screening of investor against sanctions lists and appropriate internal and Client reporting.
• Previous years of funds experience, preferably in a TA/AML or Compliance environment.
• Strong knowledge of Irish AML regulations and familiarity with the global AML environment
• Experience of running an operational team of at least 6 people.
• Knowledge of hedge and mutual funds, including investor AML.
• Relevant third level qualification, ACOI or equivalent compliance qualification would be desirable
• Highly PC literate with excellent IT skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.