The Panel is currently engaged to source an AML Manager on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
Seeking an experienced AML manager who will bring strong analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defence AML DD activities. The candidate will report to the Director, Global Due Diligence Europe.
• Act as a manager of the Ireland department to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with policies and procedures, as well as satisfaction of local AML regulatory requirements
• Seek opportunities for sustainable growth beyond existing boundaries through innovation and collaboration
• Builds a High Performance Culture – lead change and continuous renewal while building capabilities of employees and teams
• Proactively promote a culture of safety, stability, accountability, transparency, and prudent risk management
• Set direction for the team.
• Build and maintain AML DD competencies in the team
• Provide feedback on performance and recognition on relevant team members
• Support coaching / mentoring
• Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
• Extensive experience in AML Due Diligence requirements specifically around different fund structures and the associated risks
• Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML DD regulatory framework and requirements.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Very strong people management skills with experience of managing a team
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office package.
• Fluency in French language would be considered as an asset.
• Experience in legal or compliance functions
• CAMS or equivalent AML certification.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.