My client a leading global financial services organisation have a requirement for an AML Manager – to join their team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin city centre you will be responsible for performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defense AML/KYC activities. You will report to the Director of Global AML.
• Ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with policies and procedures.
• Lead change and continuous renewal while building capabilities of employees.
• Build and maintain AML/KYC competencies and Set direction for the team.
• Provide feedback on performance and recognition on relevant team members.
• Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
• Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects as assigned by the Director.
• 8 years previous experience in AML/KYC due specifically around different fund structures.
• Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework
• CAMS or equivalent AML certification
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Very strong people management skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.