Analyst - AML/KYC Team (French Speaking)
The Panel is currently engaged to source a Client Analyst on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. The successful individual will provide support to the Global Due Diligence, acting as analyst by bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defence AML/KYC activities. The candidate will report to the Manager Global Due Diligence Europe.
• Ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with policies and procedures, as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by Global Due Diligence team.
• Collection of KYC documentation, documents review, client risk scoring as per internal tools and procedures, drafting client AML risk assessment report for ongoing remediation/refresh of existing clients.
• Update systems and databases with the most current AML/KYC client information.
• Escalate high risk records to the Manager/Director, Global Due Diligence or AML Compliance as appropriate
• Track and report on file progress including percentage completed, sign off status, pending responses, and action plan to obtain necessary information.
• Proactive support to internal stakeholders and client facing staff on KYC/AML queries on client under review.
• Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
• Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the team lead/Manager
• Fluency in French (preferable), Italian or German language
• Sound understanding and previous experience with different Fund structures and the related AML/KYC due diligence requirements.
• Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office package.
If this opportunity if of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed email address