Our client is a leading retail bank and is seeking a Business Banking Area Manager - Munster/ Ulster/ Connaught regions who will lead the management and development of their own high performing team to enable our Client to deliver on their ambitious growth plans through outstanding performance in customer acquisition, cross-sales and retention.
The successful candidate will be directly accountable for all areas of people management and business performance of the Area and is responsible for leading the development of an Area Strategy to deliver the full range of Business Banking products and services to KBC’s professional target segments.
* Area manager will be required to develop strong internal, social and business networks in their Area
* Working with colleagues to build and grow the Bank's profile within the Area
* Leading and contributing to the development and implementation of a business/ marketing plans
* Responsible for the overall leadership and performance of a team of Relationship Managers
* Setting out leadership standards in the Area
* Developing Leadership capability within the management team
* Responsible for leading and developing a high performing team
* Maximising the capability of the Relationship Managers from a sales and service perspective
* Responsible for the implementation of performance reviews, ongoing mentoring and feedback to individual Relationship Managers
* Lead the delivery and achievement of specific sales targets and KPI’s
* Set clear weekly and monthly activity and sales targets and assist/ motivate Business Partners to achieve these results
* Coach Business Partners to ensure that targets are achieved
* 7-10 years’ experience within a similar environment.
* Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent
* QFA qualified
* Proven track record in leading and developing high performance teams
* Demonstrates ownership of the brand and leads this proactively
* A proven external focus on the market and broader environment opportunities
* Proven ability to manage and lead delivery of business banking services and sales
* Proven financial analysis ability
* Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
* Proven ability to manage both individual and team performance
* Results focused and the ability to perform and lead the delivery of challenging targets
* Proven track record in coaching, developing and mentoring
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address.