Assistant Accountant – North Dublin
Our client, a construction group is currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team in their head office in North Dublin.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the weekly/monthly management accounts process and annual budget/quarterly forecasting process. You will support the Financial Accountant and Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
- Assist with the month end/year end process
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns, RCT returns, P30 returns
- Assist in annual budgeting & forecasting
- Participate in annual audits
- Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Min. 1-2 years’ practical experience
- Oracle experience desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Good understanding of accounting guidelines
- Previous experience in the construction sector is an advantage
Suitable and qualified candidates please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan on 01 6377024 or email@example.com.