Assistant Client Manager – Financial Services
Due to expansion, our client is currently seeking an Assistant Client Manager to join their team in Dublin city centre. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of aviation clients.
- Assist the client manager in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Transaction management and coordination
- Prepare audit files
- Assist with preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare VAT returns
- Process Sales invoices into the accounting system
- Ideally Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or Qualified Accounting Technician
- Experience in the aviation, finance or corporate services industry is preferred
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan at The Panel firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.