Our client, a global financial services organisation, is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their Company Secretarial team.
You will work with financial services clients operating out of Ireland including global asset managers, investment funds and stock exchange listed companies.
This is an excellent time to join a growing team that will present exciting career progression opportunities to the successful candidate.
• Corporate compliance including preparing statutory returns, drafting minutes and maintaining corporate records.
• Organising board meetings to include drafting agendas, collating reports for inclusion in board packs, and managing client records.
• Attending client board meetings and preparing accurate minutes within agreed timelines.
• Working with Senior Management to manage, supervise, train and develop junior staff
• Qualified or part qualified ICSA or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ company secretarial experience
• Working knowledge of Irish Company law
Please apply with a detailed CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.