The Panel is currently engaged to source an Enterprise Risk Associate Director on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This is a broad function where you will be responsible for capital management, 2nd line oversight of strategic and financial risks, risk regulatory reporting, risk appetite, risk culture and the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Risk framework.
• Lead defining and planning the implementing of enhancements to the corporate financial risk framework, which includes credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and pension risk
• Development of a global target state operating model for managing corporate credit risk and market risk including leading the necessary business case and communication needed for key senior stakeholders and the 1st line of defence
• Working with other 1st and 2nd line teams to define and enhance the corporate liquidity and pension risk frameworks.
• Define any new requirements or updates to financial risk policies.
• Obtain relevant governance related approvals for changes
• Support or lead assessments of strategic risks and related reporting
• Hands on experience designing, building, enhancing and running financial risk management frameworks preferably in the asset management sector
• Experience building out, leading and manage a team
• Proven strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including superior report writing
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply