AWS Security Analyst
The IT Security team is responsible for all IT Security, internal and external security threats, application security support, CyberSecurity Access Management, Infrastructure Security.
In this role you will support security operations on the cloud platform. You will engage with Cloud Operations and Product Delivery teams to support the security tools and processes requires for day to day operations on the cloud platforms.
You are expected to configure, manage and support specialized security tools in the supported cloud platforms, as well as perform operational security processes such as configuring appropriate access on the platform, analysing and approving standard application and product designs to be deployed on the platform.
1. Over 2+ years of experience in an IT Security role, and a minimum of 1 years of experience with Amazon AWS platform.
2. Security implementation background on major public cloud platforms, and specifically with Amazon AWS.
3. Application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
4. Good knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
5. Cloud-based security tools such as Dome9 or Divvycloud are desired.
6. Security accreditations such as CISM, CISSP or CISA by a recognised body are desired.
7. Certifications in AWS security and architecture practices desired.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel - firstname.lastname@example.org