My Client, a renowned and prestigious Financial Services firm, is seeking an On-Boarding Implementation Manager to join their team based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Acting as an SME and Knowledge Advisor, the successful candidate will join the company's Service Implementation Team where they will become responsible for a range of on-boarding initiatives.
1. Coordinating the implementation of new institutional client mandates.
2. Ensure timely and accurate completion of RFP and Due Diligence requests.
3. Act as a Liaison with Front and back office for service related issues.
4. Day to day project management of the operational aspects of client implementations.
5. Review and negotiate service, legal and operating agreements.
1. Experience in on-boarding or transitions.
2. Project management certification.
3. Strong knowledge of the Financial Services sector, ideally the Investment domain.
4. Understanding of regulatory environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation where you will gain a busy, interesting and diverse workload from a variety of sources.
If you are interested, or would like to know more please send an updated version of your CV in WORD FORMAT to my email - Daniel @ thepanel.com – and I would be more than happy to discuss the role in more detail.