Business Analyst – Permanent, Dublin
Our FS client is seeking experienced Business Analysts to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will collect, analyse, communicate and validate requirements related to changes in information systems, business processes and policies.
Some of your responsibilities as Business Analyst will be:
• Understand business requirements, scope and acceptance criteria & translate the business needs into application and operational requirements
• Analyse new system’s functionality
• Analyse and document business processes
• Escalate risk and issues to the Project Manager
• Clearly define requirements without leaving room for misunderstandings
• Assist with UAT if required
Your experience and background to date:
• 3/5+ years BA experience within Financial Services
• Background with TA/Funds area and systems as well as a BA qualification would be an advantage
• Previous experience with project lifecycle and implementation of new applications
• Understanding of UAT
If interested, please send your details to Grace at email@example.com