A new exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be working in the fund administration or asset management industry specifically with experience with regulatory reporting.
1. Detailing client led business requirements for new features and enhancements to existing product functionality.
2. Review and sign off functional requirements to guarantee technical solution meets business requirements
3. Communication with key stakeholders to ensure the business need is understood
4. Use business analysis methodologies to identify data sources, formats and data fields.
5. Assists with the maintenance of the Information security risk assessment program
6. Mentoring of more junior business analysts
7. Input formation of a data dictionary and data model in alliance with the client and internal development teams.
1. Minimum 3 years experience as an IT/ Business Analyst
2. Third level degree in a related field (IT/ Computer Science/ economics)
3. Excellent analytical and requirements documentation skills
4. Data modelling, data mapping and data warehousing knowledge
5. Strong written, oral and presentation skills
6. Financial Regulation proficiency required
7. Highly advantageous coming from a funds industry