Business Analyst – Change Management.
**A fully detailed job spec, including company details is available on application.
Our client, a global and successful Financial Services firm based in Dublin City Centre, is looking for a Business Analyst to manage the analysis of internal processes as well as the associated activities of change management.
You will become responsible for a variety of tasks in both Business as Usual and Project teams.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and our client are open to a range of salaries.
1. Documenting and analysing the internal businesses processes and identifying process improvements where available.
2. Facilitate change through being involved in a number of initiatives from stakeholder management to internal training.
3. Liaise with internal teams to ensure that strategic change projects are scheduled realistically, running smoothly and eventually accomplished within scope.
4. Responsible for multiple releases during projects in relation to internal systems: reports, improvements, bug fixes.
5. Work alongside project stakeholders to ensure that all available resources are fully utilised.
1. Solid understanding of Asset Management & Valuation techniques.
2. Relevant experience is desirable – Business Analysis in Banking, Finance, or Funds.
3. Candidates with prior experience in IT have an advantage.
4. Strong in BRD’s, UAT and system implementations.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.
The Panel Search & Selection - Celebrating 30 years in business
Accountancy & Tax | Banking & Treasury | Funds & Investment Management | Legal & HR | Aviation | Insurance | IT & Business Change