My Client, a leading International provider of Financial Services is seeking a Business Analyst to join their organisation on a 6 contract.
The selected candidate will join an ongoing large scale project where they will specialise in Business Processes and Change Management.
This contract has possibility of extension.
1. Identify and analyse business processes, data and tooling requirements to support enhanced capability.
2. Asses and ensure that the solutions being developed are fit for purpose.
3. Work with testers to aid test scripting and execution, including handovers & walkthroughs.
4. Engage with key stakeholders across a number of issues including the facilitation of process workshops.
5. Review and revise business requirements and processes to ensure they are current and up to date with the project.
1. 5 + Years’ experience in Business Analysis.
2. Significant experience in Process Analysis and Change environments.
3. Skilled in the use of PPM tools eg. Clarity, JIRA, Apptio.
4. Experience in Financial Services is an Advantage.
If you would like to discuss this role in a confidential manner please apply with your CV in WORD FORMAT.
I also work on a number of similar Business Analysis and PMO roles and would always be open to having a discussion - Daniel @ thepanel.com