In this role you will support the delivery of a variety of exciting and challenging regulatory and corporate change initiatives.
You will be required to work closely with all areas of those business teams that are supported by the Global Regulatory Change Team including - Product Development, Oversight, Legal, Customer Services, Investment Services, Investment Management, Technology, Sales and Distribution.
You will analyse, coordinate, manage and report on specific projects that come under the responsibility of the team.
1. End to End delivery of agreed change initiatives
2. Analysis of requirements from regulations or/business/governance areas.
3. Identify requirements of the stakeholders - scoping projects, producing plans and to provide management information.
4. Sourcing and coordination of all resources involved to deliver programme of work.
5. Ensuring that an appropriate structure and controls are in place for all projects.
6. Obtaining authorisation/sign off/commitment to the project as required.
7. Communicate issues impacting the project to the wider project team escalating to senior management as necessary.
8. Acting as the main contact between internal and external clients with responsibility for managing these relationships.
9. Creating management information at executive and project level
10. Ensure that customer needs and requirements are adequately represented within the portfolio.
1. Strong business analysis and project management skills with experience of working on and managing complex change programmes in the financial services industry.
2. Asset Management industry knowledge and experience. Relevant degree level education and/or industry professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
3. Experience of working with Business Channels, Customer Services, Operations, Technology and third parties.
1. Strong Communications skills - presentation, verbal and written.
2. Experience of preparing papers for and presenting at Steering Committees.
3. Strong Documentation - Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
4. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines: must be able to handle, coordinate, and prioritise multiple tasks, issues, and problems, ensuring resolution.
5. Self-starter/ motivator - Dynamic “can do” attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
6. Listening, Influencing and negotiation skills.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss