My Client, one of Irelands leading retail brands is seeking a Business Change Manager to join their growing operation on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Programme Director, the selected candidate will work with key stakeholders to support the internal Change Management processes.
1. Assisting in developing and delivering key strategic objectives for the organisation
2. Creating Change delivery roadmaps to assess readiness
3. Conducting workshops to understand business challenges
4. Offering Change Management support
5. Acting as an SME in the use of change management tools and methodologies
1. 5 + Years in a Change Management role.
2. Proven experience delivering Change Management projects within specified parameters.
3. Strong attention to detail and exposure to working with project stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation who pride themselves in hiring only the best talent.
If you are interested in the role or would like more info please contact Daniel Walsh - Daniel@thepanel.com