Business Change Project Manager - 6 Month Daily Rate Contract
In this role you will drive change – bring all the business change initiatives together – manage the vendors, IT systems installations, NEW developments, Business Intelligence, Review current processes etc.
The ideal person will be very organised, structured, strong on process, documentation, best practices, communications , presentation, listening and influencing skills with very strong stakeholder management
1. Ownership and project management of small to medium sized change projects within the Business Change.
2. Manage the projects portfolio
3. Ensure that projects identify, communicate and manage risks and issues
4. Provide clear and accurate reporting
1. Good Project management skills – have the ability to manage change initiatives.
2. Good Analysis and problem solving experience and has ability to deal with ambiguity.
3. Able to act as a business advocate with strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Pull together all the Change Projects and give regular updates on status.
If interested, please contact Fergal Keys at The Panel Fergalk@thepanel.com