Business Implementation Project Manager - Investment Management / Funds
This is a permanent role to work in the Service Implementations - Client OnBoarding Team.
The team is the focal point of internal stakeholders and acts as first and last point of contact throughout the end to end implementation process.
We are looking for people with
1. Experience in the Investment Management and have a strong understanding of the end to end business activities
2. Significant experience in leading complex new business implementations or transitions.
3. Awareness of product structures servicing retail and institutional clients.
4. Strong project management skills - PRINCE 2 a significant benefit.
You will have ownership and project management of individual fund launches and will work alongside business analysts and other project managers to identify opportunities to improve end to end on boarding process including:
1. Enhancing procedures, project plans and checklists where applicable
2. Automation of manual processes to provide efficiencies and mitigate areas of risk.
3. Suggest possibilities for implementing a workflow solution
The team is the Centre of Excellence for the following major central business activities:
• New Retail Product launches including mergers, closures and re-purposes.
• On boarding of new Institutional clients and custody relationships.
• Markets - Due diligence coordination for new and existing investment markets
1. Forge strong relationships with internal stakeholders
2. Identification, monitoring and tracking of risks and issues
3. Engagement with business representatives and Technology on systems implementation
4. Provide clear, concise project communication both written and verbal to relevant stakeholders and sponsors.
If interested please email Fergal Keys - firstname.lastname@example.org