Business Intelligence Manager
Reporting to the CIO you will look to drive BI strategy across the organisation – improve data awareness, review current status, investigate new tools and technologies and recommend solutions in how data can drive and transform the organisation.
1. Manage a BI team to build reports, queries and data intelligence
3. Develop new data-marts and warehouses
4. Use external sources of data to assist the organisation
5. Lead monthly data governance forum
6. Increase use of statistical techniques and predictive modelling;
1. Good working knowledge and understanding of BI tools.
2. Good working knowledge of application technology - SQL Experience essential (ideally in MS SQL Server).
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel – firstname.lastname@example.org