Business Intelligence Manager
Reporting to the CIO you will look to drive BI strategy across the organisation – improve data awareness, review current status, investigate new tools / technologies and recommend solutions in how data can drive and transform the organisation.
1. Manage a BI team to build queries, applications and reports to drive key strategic decisions.
2. Liaise with key business users to foster a culture that is more focused on high quality data.
3. Maintain existing processes while also seeking to develop new and improved data capture efforts
4. Increase the use of business intelligence tools and technologies in the business.
5. Assist senior management in the creation and implementation of organisations BI strategy.
6. Develop data warehouses to provide decision-makers with consolidated and consistent data.
1. 3+ years’ experience of managing IT teams
2. Strong BI experience with expert knowledge of associated tools / techniques.
3. Excellent communication skills – especially at senior stakeholder level.
4. Interpersonal and influencing skills.
1. SQL experience is required.
2. Knowledge of Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, Excel.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.