Business Intelligence Specialist – Finance System Implementation
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The purpose of this role is to work with the team to define, develop, and deliver an interim Financial Intelligence solution.
In this role you will
• Develop requirements for the Finance BI solution with support from Systems Architect and Business Analysts.
• Continuous definition of reporting methodology and agree and determine suitable reporting suite based on stakeholders requirements
• Assist the Project managers in the various upgrade projects.
1. Review and update the Business Process documentation to support the Group Consolidated FI
2. Assist in solving functional/technical issues
3. Test script development and execution.
4. Execute recommendations with assistance of FI Systems Architect and external support.
5. Use BEX analyser skills to perform monthly maintenance and to develop front end reports.
1. Good Business Analyst (developed business case documentation) AND Project Management background on large scale complex finance projects
2. Strong relationship management - working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
3. Good business transformational change – working and developing change
4. Can manage a team and work to monthly deadlines
Technical experience should include
1. Data modelling techniques including BI data mining techniques, correlation analysis/predictive modelling
2. Hands on experience in developing and maintaining an existing BW warehouse reporting solution (SAP BW 3.5 onwards)
3. SAP BEX Analyser skills to develop and maintains front end reports on the new Finance Intelligence System
4. SAP query development experience
5. Back end SAP BW support skills to maintain existing SAP BW infrastructure (roles and authorisations, COA, attributes, hierarchies, query formulation , amongst others) in conjunction with the support team
If interested please email Fergal Keys for more information.