Business Risk Manager
Our client is a leading international bank and they are currently recruiting for a Business Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day to day operations. The successful candidate will also provide analytical support to senior management including preparing project documentation and monitor key project deliverables.
• Deliver strategic analysis/papers and business updates as required
• Develop strong relationships with local as well as regional stakeholders
• Drive improvements in efficiency across the bank in Ireland
• Engage with regional functions & product partners
• Provide timely updates and participate in key governance forums and committees
• Maintain a robust and efficient control environment across Business Management
• Contribute to the overall corporate governance structure in Ireland
• Experience in a variety of roles Corporate / Commercial Banking roles
• Experience of managing and delivering cross-functional programmes
• Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment in financial services
• Strategic awareness and commercial acumen
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to prioritise and work independently
• Ability to use strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve complex problems
If interested, please apply with a Word doc. version of your CV to email@example.com.
Suitably qualified candidates will be contacted by return email.