Role Title: Business Process Analyst (Contract)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to join a major business Transformation Program at a multinational company based in Dublin.
Working with a functional Process Leader, the Business Process Analyst, will play an important role in helping to design and document new ways of working in their functional area. Functional experience required in one of these areas: Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Quality, Commercial/Sales.
• Supports the Work stream Lead in their assigned work stream, to ensure timely progress through the design and sign-off of each of the Operating Model components
• Collaborate with stakeholders from across the business to translate their vision into clearly documented ways of working
• To work with other program work streams to ensure cross-functional alignment of future state designs
• To deliver consistent and high-quality design documentation that connects strategy, business process, organisation design, performance measurement, technology, and governance
• To ensure best practise business analysis, business process management, and lean techniques are deployed appropriately to deliver real value to the design outcomes
• To enable effective decision making through the use of data analytics and visual representations where appropriate
• To ensure business analysis deliverables are clearly planned and delivered to expectation
• 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, or similar, within a large-scale products organisation.
• Requirements gathering, process mapping and documentation experience
• Strong analytical ability with a facts-based approach to decision making
• Ability to communicate complex concepts into understandable visual representations
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Positive “can-do” attitude
• Third Level Degree or similar IT Qualification
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in WORD FORMAT to Daniel @ the panel.com