Our Client, A leading provider of Financial Services in Ireland is seeking a Process / Systems Analyst to join their Dublin City Centre Office.
The selected candidate will join the organisations Robotic Process Automation team who seek to automate process tasks that are highly repetitive, rule based and use structured data.
This role reports directly to the RPA Hub Lead.
1. Liaise with RPA and other cross functional teams to interpret E2E business requirements.
2. Articulate and translate complex information into a clear, meaningful and structured way.
3. Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders and SMEs to identify best practice for the process of automation.
4. Review and analyses workflows and propose recommendations for process improvements.
5. Bring structure, order and systemic thinking to large scale problems.
1. Experience in Business Process Requirements and their design & documentation.
2. Strong Business Analysis / Technical skillset.
3. Knowledge and understanding of RPA is desirable.
4. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multinational organisation who pride themselves on hiring great talent at competitive market salaries.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, or perhaps you wish to discuss other roles in the IT & Business Change Market – I would be more than happy to set up a call.
Daniel @ thepanel.com