• Analyses requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
• Comprehensively creates and maintains documentation of the software design and implementation, according to documentation standards.
• Contributes to the improvement of the team's development standards and processes.
• Develops and releases software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
• Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality of the software.
• Actively review and fix all defects found as per the defined quality standards.
• Contributes to the improvement of the team's quality standards and processes. .
• Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
• Takes full ownership of quality by working with the QA team to ensure the test plans are of a high quality and cover the full scope of development.
• Test all changes you made and ensure that existing functionality works as expected.
• Test your software as per the team's software quality charter.
• 5+ years’ experience in C++ (including C++ 11) and/or C# (Version 4.5 and above with MVC .Net, WCF .Net etc.).
• Extensive understanding of core mechanics of known language(s) – Memory Management, Event Framework, Async Handling etc.
• Familiarity with the .Net framework.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB or equivalent database technology.
• Experience with NoSQL Databases i.e MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra etc.
• Show an extensive understanding and experience with Test-Driven-Development and Automated Testing Platform and Unit Tests.
• Strong experience with testing tools i.e. NUnit, Cucumber, CppUnit, Boost.Test etc.
• Extensive experience with Dev-Ops, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing.
• Strong experience with integration tools i.e. TeamCity, Jenkins etc.
• Familiarity with Infrastructure management tools i.e. Chef, Docker etc.
• Strong understanding of Performance Analysis.
• Experience with analysis tools i.e. .Net Profiler, ANTS Performance Profiler, dotTrace etc.
If interested please forward your CV in word format to Louise Thornton at The Panel email@example.com