Campaign Operations Manager
The Campaign Operations Manager will be a key member of the team and responsible for the operational management of critical retention campaigns that directly impact revenue for the company.
You will be responsible for end to end management of multi-channel customer retention campaigns aimed at preventing customer churn. The successful candidate will be an experienced campaign operations manager who is highly results driven, extremely organised, and always striving for continuous optimisations and process improvements.
• Manage existing retention campaigns
• Propose and develop new retention campaigns, based on insights, and ensure effective execution and ongoing management
• Manage existing customer value reports and dashboards
• Complete high-level campaign analysis daily
• Report and present on customer and campaign activity KPI’s
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success of retention campaigns
• Support the Customer Retention Manager in developing, managing and implementing their retention strategy across all channels
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• 3 years relevant experience
• Experience in end to end campaign management from concept right through to post campaign analysis
• Must hold a bachelor’s degree in a Business or Marketing
• Full clean driving license
• Experience in working in or working closely with a contact centre or outbound sales teams
• Experience of working within the utilities industry
• Experience of working with Adobe Suit (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and Advanced Excel
If this role is of interest, please forward your CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.