Chief Technology Officer
We are seeking a strong technology candidates with experience managing Infrastructure, DevOps, Business Transformation and Operations teams. You must have strong people management skills, vendor management experience and have a passion for delivering continuous enhanced efficiency and performance.
In this role you will need to bring people on a journey, gain their trust, so you need to develop strong relationship at all levels within the organisation.
The initial focus of this role will be to review and assess the current setup, outline the recommendation ensuring they are aligned with the business strategy and in-line with industry Best Practices.
You will implement the recommendations in line with the IT and business strategy ensuring the business embraces the technology going forward.
The ideal candidate with have strong IT Technical Management experience leading IT Teams in the following areas – DevOps, SaaS, Infrastructure, Networks, IT Operations, Security, Cloud – DataCentre and Business Transformation.
Experience includes . . . .
1. Proven track record of assessing IT environments – where you have presented your findings and implementing the recommendations.
2. People Management - Have led IT Teams delivering best in class solutions in line with industry practices and business strategy
3. Very Strong Communication and Presentation skills & Listening and Influencing skills
4. Excellent Stakeholders management skills.
5. Strong IT Partners Vendors Relationship Management – tendering, negotiation and contract processes
6. Track Record in continuous improvement in IT Efficiency & Performance
This role is a fixed term contract with a duration of 12-18 months.