AWS Solution Architect
In this role you will advise and consult with Senior Management on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
The role will have overall design and architecture authority and will be responsible for large scale migration programmes. We are moving our enterprise architecture into AWS public cloud. You will be responsible for the transition of the architecture to AWS and management of the AWS migration project.
You will act as the technical lead during the architecture design phase, working in conjunction with the development and infrastructure teams to create the migration plan and define the development requirements and changes.
The person will also contribute to platform strategy and provide recommendations for platform architecture, coding best practices, security, integration and DevOps adoption.
The solution must be scalable, enable business continuity with high availability and disaster recovery designed in each system. You will also be tasked with identifying and implementing new value adding technologies.
1. Proven track record on execution - managing IT technology and implementing IT technology conversion / integrations.
2. Strong knowledge of AWS solution architect and SysOps requirements.
3. Knowledge of DevOps and how this can be leveraged.
4. Strong knowledge network design - infrastructure, cloud technologies.
5. Implementation and managing of cloud governance strategy.
6. Delivery of a number of test/key site migrations.
7. Implementation of Centre for Internet Security
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys