My Client, a leading player in Irelands Fund Administration sector, is seeking to on-board a Client Analyst to join their operation based in one of Dublin’s prime office locations.
In this role you will join a growing and vibrant team who are focused on integrating new clients into their suite of services.
You will work alongside colleagues to ensure that every new client Onboarding project is run smoothly and with maximum satisfaction to all involved in the end to end process.
Role specific Training is provided as well as other opportunities for career growth.
1. Work with new clients to make certain that the information needed for client transitions is received and in good order.
2. Liaise with company teams to ensure all daily trade’s and tax lots are reconciled on internal systems.
3. Investigate and account for any differences between prior administrator’s records and those within the internal systems.
4. Assist the Net Asset Value team in duties that arise from client transitions.
5. Load historical client data and reconcile positions on a monthly basis.
1. Minimum 2:2 Business Degree with numerate subject.
2. Prior reconciliation / financial administration experience is a must.
3. Fund’s experience is ideal.
4. IT Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.