My Client, a leading player in Irelands Financial Services sector, is seeking a Client Onboarding Manager to join their operation based in one of Dublin’s prime office locations.
In this role you will drive the delivery of client Onboarding and transitions to ensure that the end to end client lifecycle is fulfilled to the highest quality.
1. Manage current client relationships to ensure SLA’s are being exceeded while also seeking to generate future business and referrals.
2. Develop close relationships with internal teams to understand the workplace requirements and drive to introduce efficiencies.
3. Leverage client relationships to understand how to best improve the current processes.
4. Manage stakeholder expectations from both an internal and external, client-side perspective.
5. Act as an SME and propose risk reduction techniques, KYC procedures and ensure other regulatory guidelines are being adhered to.
6. Oversee the end to end client implementation and ensure all deliverables are met within timeline and budget.
1. Strong experience in the Funds / Investment / Treasury Management
2. Experience in Project Management and Client Implementations
3. Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.
The Panel Search & Selection - Celebrating 30 years in business
Accountancy & Tax | Banking & Treasury | Funds & Investment Management | Legal & HR | Aviation | Insurance | IT & Business Change