This candidate will work closely with client Investment Managers and other service providers as well as internal colleagues to support the clients with their needs.
They will be primarily responsible for managing the onboarding process
1. Undergraduate degree.
2. Professional qualification desirable.
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in investment funds, asset management or financial services
1. Act as Onboarding Project Manager for onboarding of new UCITS and AIFM Management company clients and their funds.
2. Coordinate relationships with investment managers
3. Review fund documents and agreements.
4. Maintain project plan and coordinate regular calls or meetings with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of a fund launch project.
5. High level of problem-solving mentality to ensure the timely delivery of launch projects with resolution of problems that may arise.
6. Be familiar with European regulatory issues
To apply for this role please send you CV to Fergal Keys at The Panel