My client – a global financial services organisation are seeking to appoint a Client Services Manager to join their team. Sitting in the Dublin city centre office you will be tasked with delivering high level client service to a portfolio of global clients. You will work closely with Relationship teams to ensure new business opportunities are developed and maximised. You will be responsible for a large base of service teams to ensure your client portfolio are given the best products and services to suit their requirements. Initially this role will be on a 12 month contract basis, however there is strong scope for permanency.
• Ensure overall service quality, client satisfaction, working in tandem with the Relationship manager.
• Develop strategic direction for client relationship highlighting opportunities for enhancements.
• Attend to client issues including billing inquiries, documentation, contract negotiations, and other related matters.
• Monitor performance to ensure SLA’s are met and oversight of risk/compliance responsibilities are accounted for.
• Develop a customised process with Implementation team to launch a multiple product business relationship.
• Lead client through on-boarding process and demonstrate a broad knowledge of Asset Servicing products.
• Provide reporting to Directors and Clients and attend Board meetings.
• Experience in Transfer Agency/Fund accounting, on alternative side ideally.
• Minimum 7-8 years’ previous financial services experience.
• Project management experience highly desirable.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Substantial experience in client facing roles within Asset servicing.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.