Our client, a leading provider of Financial Services is seeking a communications coordinator to join their team based in Dublin City.
The successful candidate will join the organisation where they will be responsible for providing support in creating and executing both the internal and external communications strategy.
1. Assist the Communications Business Partner in the creation and planning of strategy.
2. Support in the organisation of key stakeholders including mapping and management.
3. Assisting with the creation of communications content.
4. Manage logistics of communication activities and events – scheduling, facilities, content etc.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Good working knowledge of Microsoft package – SharePoint/PowerPoint/Excel etc;
3. Pragmatic and flexible, with solid business acumen
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
This role is a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of an extension.
If you are interested in applying or would like to find out more, please send an updated version of your CV in Word format to Daniel @ thepanel.com