Our client, a global Financial Services organisation is currently recruiting for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team. In this busy, client facing role you will be responsible for legal and company secretarial administration of client companies involved in structured finance, aircraft leasing and securitisation activities.
• Managing company secretarial obligations for allocated Irish domiciled entities
• Maintaining company secretarial records, updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers
• Acting as a point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaising with external stakeholders
• Ensuring all requirements under the Companies Act 2014 are met
• Attending board and shareholder meetings, recording and circulating minutes and action points
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Prior experience in working with structured finance, aircraft leasing and securitisation transactions would be a distinct advantage
• Interested in or working towards ICSA qualification
• Meticulous attention to detail
Please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.