Our client, a global financial services organisation based in Dublin City, is currently seeking a Company Secretary to join their team.
You will manage a portfolio of Irish registered entities and will be responsible for:
• Advising senior stakeholders, directors, committee members and functional leads on a range of company law and governance issues
• Preparing a wide variety of minutes, resolutions and associated documentation relating to share transfers, approval of accounts and issuing of Power of Attorney etc.
• Organising and managing Board and Committee meetings, including preparing agendas, collating and circulating Board/Committee papers and preparing minutes
• Partnering with Management on governance projects and helping to implement key strategic decisions
• Providing company secretarial assistance in respect of corporate restructurings and M & A projects
• ICSA qualification preferable
• 3-5 years’ Company Secretarial experience in a Financial Services or Professional Services organisation
• Excellent communication skills
For more information, please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021