Our client, a global financial services firm is recruiting for a Company Secretary Assistant Manager to join their Company Secretarial Team.
This will suit someone with 1 – 3 years post qualification experience seeking to gain more exposure and responsibility.
• Managing a large portfolio of clients across varied industry sectors, with responsibility for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory obligations
• Providing advice on corporate governance issues and the Companies Act.
• Assisting in managing, training and developing junior members of the team
• Experience in a professional services firm is essential
• ICSA qualification
• 2+ years post qualification experience
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.